Friday, March 11, 2011

THE INTERNET WORKSHOP WAS FUBILOUS

Today I have completed a five-day training internet workshop, and I must admit that it has added some value in my journalism profession. There were a lot of things that I did not know about the internet, especially how to extract data from the work, using google to translate a document from one language to another, and operating a website. I have also managed to open a blog that I hope it will be useful to my profession.

I am pretty sure that the knowledge I got from this course will benefit my colleagues in office at the DAILY NEWS.

I say KUDOS to MISA-Tan and VIKES, the finnish Foundation for Media, Communication and Development. Speacial thanks to Peik Johanson and Maggid Mjengwa who were our resource persons.

No comments:

Post a Comment